- ATT Logistics acknowledge the importance of corporate social responsibility and commit to take responsibility for the well-being of the wider society.
- to demonstrate commitment to the mutual good through responsible business practices and good governance
- to engender a sense of compassion and equity among employees of ATT to motivate them to give back to the society
- to set high standards of quality in the delivery of our services by creating strong processes and replicable models
- to actively support the society’s development to maintain the sustainability
Encouraging initiatives for the support of the professional safety and health management system.
Encourage innovation, creativity, and collaboration at the workplace
Implementing measures to enable employees to achieve a good work-life balance as flexible work schedule, special leave program, paternity leaves, services and conveniences.
Supporting projects that focus on sustainable environment by providing environmental consulting services as well as industrial waste processing service
- Social support
Supporting employees to conduct social contribution and promote this attitude across the market in which we operate.
Insights and News